In 1997, Pines Village Home Health Care, a state licensed private duty agency, was established. Our home health care staff are able to provide daily care as directed by your physician. Such as: personal grooming, escort services, medication set-up and reminders, and nurse case management. The security of knowing that your health and wellness needs are being met can make an immeasurable difference in life.
One of the most important questions about our amenities is: "How's the food?" Our meals are delicious, prepared fresh, and we offer several daily menu choices.
The grounds are beautiful and wildlife is abundant. In our enclosed courtyard you can relax, read a book and chat with friends. For entertainment, we offer programs and events to meet your cultural, intellectual, recreational and spiritual needs.
Pines Village maintains an excellent reputation (especially word-of-mouth) because we do so much for our residents. Our philosophy is simple: we take care of the responsibilities while you Celebrate Life.
To schedule a tour, please call (219) 465-9918.
Services included in monthly fee
- Basic home health care package (see below)
- Full-service dining room
- Two meals per day (with menu choices)
- Home health care staff on site 24 hours/day
- Apartment cleaned weekly
- Trash pick up
- Laundering of linens and personal items weekly
- Maintenance services
- Transportation services (handicap-accessible)
- Daily programs and events:social, cultural, intellectual, recreational & spiritual
- Chaplain and inter-denominational vesper services
- Exercise programs and supervised fitness center
- Utilities included (except telephone)
- Cable TV
- Individual U.S. Post Office boxes
- Pines Village TV station
- Reserved parking space
- Basic home health care package
- When a resident of Pines Village Assisted Living chooses our state licensed home health care agency to provide nursing and personal care, they receive a basic package of services.
- Case management by a registered nurse that may include: assessments, treatments, coordination of services, communication with family and physician, medication management and monthly care conferences
- Medication set-ups, reminders, and re-orders through the pharmacy of your choice
- Appointment scheduling with resident's physician and other health care professionals
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Escort to activities and dining areas
- Pullcord system: if a resident needs attention from the home care staff, he or she can pull the cord which alerts staff that the resident needs assistance
- Laboratory testing on site: our staff can register a resident for lab tests to be completed in the resident's apartment by Porter Regional Hospital
Other affordable choices
- Third meal per day
- Guest meals
- Mini-mart, carrying essential food and paper products
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Cord mate, a remote emergency response system
- Foot care
- Whirlpool tub
- Guest room
- Garage space
- Additional housekeeping services
- Additional laundry services
- Complex registered nurse case management services
- Pets allowed